The Museum Edition of AIRSHIPS: Designed for Greatness is now available for purchase in the USA.
The book showcases the illustrations of Italian artist Max Pinucci, who has created beautiful and accurate illustrations of the world’s most famous airships along with infographics explaining airship routes, performance, dimensions, and more. I am proud to have worked with Max and others as co-author of this stunningly beautiful book.
The Museum Edition is identical in content to the “Limited Edition” offered in 2015 but with high-quality digital printing.
The Museum Edition is $145 plus $20 shipping in the continental United States.
If you have any trouble with the PayPal link, please email [email protected] to reserve a copy of the book.
AIRSHIPS: Designed for Greatness features:
- 114 panoramic pages
- Impressively sized at 46,5 cm x 29 cm (18.3″ x 11.5″), and
- 24 accurate and detailed airship profiles (1:400 and 1:700 scale).
- Extensive infographic plates
- Original photographs, renderings, and hand-drawn portraits.
- Imperial and metric measurements, technical specifications, and flight data.
- Bilingual text and captions (English/Italian)
The book includes detailed illustrations and information about the following airships:
- Lebaudy Le Jaune
- Zeppelin LZ 8 Deutschland
- Zeppelin L30 (LZ 62)
- Zeppelin L35 (LZ 80)
- Zeppelin L59 (LZ 104)
- Zeppelin L70 (LZ 114)
- HMA R33 (R33 Class)
- HMA R34 (R33 Class)
- LZ 120 Bodensee
- ZR-1 USS Shenandoah
- N-1 Norge
- ZR-3 USS Los Angeles
- N-4 Italia
- Zeppelin LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin
- HMA R.100
- HMA R.101
- ZR-4 USS Akron
- ZR-5 USS Macon
- V-6 Osoaviakhim
- Zeppelin LZ 129 Hindenburg
- Zeppelin LZ 130 Graf Zeppelin
- Goodyear ZPG-2 Snowbird
- Zeppelin NT 07
- Goodyear NT-07 101 Wingfoot One